Reliance Jio New Dhan Dhana Dhan Rs. 349 & 399 Plans – I think you know the Jio Summer Surprise offer is coming to an end, Reliance Jio introduced two plans Rs. 349 and Rs. 399 plans for their user and revised some Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan plans bringing new validity options.
However, the most popular Rs 309 and Rs 509 plans have been modified to offer lesser data for the lesser number of days. The offers still come under the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan and still range from Rs 19 to Rs 9,999. The company has not specified an expiry date for the offers yet.
Reliance Jio New 4G Plans
|309||1 GB Daily||28 Days (84 Days on 1st Recharge)
|509||2GB Daily||28 Days (84 Days on 1st Recharge)
Rs 349 data pack
This newly introduced pack will be valid for 56 days and will come with a 10+10GB limit spread across 28 days each. There will no daily limit on the pack but only 10 GB will be available for 28 days.
Rs 399 data pack
This pack will replace the Rs 309 pack with a validity of 84 days and a 1GB per day data limit.
Here are the revised offers from Reliance Jio under Dhan Dhana Dhan:
Rs 19 Plans
The data pack offers one-day validity along with 200MB of data along with unlimited voice calling and text messages.
Rs 49 Plans
The plans come with a validity of 3 days and data limit of 600MB with unlimited voice calls and text messages.
Rs 96 Plans
The plan comes with a validity of 7 days and a limit of 7GB data( 1GB per Day) The speed will drop to 128Mbps after the data threshold is met.
Rs 149 Plans
This pack comes with 28 days validity, and just 2GB 4G data. Users will only get 100 SMSs with this data pack. However, there is no daily limit on the 2GB data offered by the pack.
Rs 309 Plans
The user will get unlimited data but only 56GB of which will be available at 4G speeds and there is a 1GB/day limit as well. The offer comes with a validity of 56 days instead of 84days under the previous offer.
Rs 509 Plans
Similar to the Rs 309 pack this plan will be unlimited but the consumer will get 112GB of data at 4G speeds and an upper limit of 2GB per day. The validity will extend to 56 days.
Rs 999 Plans
Under this plans, you will get 90GB instead of 60GB data at 4G speeds for a validity period of 90 days.
Rs 1,999 Plans
Offers 155GB instead of 125GB data at 4G speeds for a period of 120 days.
Rs 4,999 Plans
Under this plans, you will get 380GB data at 4G speeds for a period of 210 days instead of 180 days
Rs 9,999 Plans
Under this plans, you will get 780GB data at 4G speeds for a period of 390 days instead of 360 days.
Terms and conditions
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.