Are you want to port your Aircel number to Reliance Jio BSNL, Airtel, Idea or Vodafone? then you are at the right place at here on my websites. I think you know that Aircel recently filed for bankruptcy, due to that telecom Regulatory Body ordered the company to generate a Unique Port Code.
The company has already shut down its services in various states and further the users are facing lots of problems. Sooner it will end across the whole country. The best option is to port Aircel number.
How to Port Aircel Number to Jio, BSNL, Airtel or Vodafone
Let’s have a look at the What is porting and how users can Port their prepaid or postpaid Aircel Number?
What is MNP (Mobile Number Portability): – MNP is mobile number portability means you can transfer your current mobile number network to some other mobile network. In this method your mobile number will remain same but your service provider will change.
UPC – The Unique Port Code is presently becoming made in Aircel Network since the company is facing insolvency. TRAI has arranged Aircel to create a UPC for most of the Aircel Prepaid and Postpaid Customers.
How to Get UPC for your Aircel Number
- Just open your text message box and type PORT and followed by your Aircel number and sent it to 1900. “PORT<SPACE>Mobile Number”.
- After sending this message you will get a request message from the Aircel network on your mobile number.
- After some time you will receive your a UPC code.
- Save this code, and use it before the valid date
- Go to the nearest store of the network(Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea or Docomo) you want to port in.
- Take the necessary documents. Documents include ID Proof (Aadhar Card) to the store.
- The process can take up to 7 days but once your Aircel network will get deactivated, your other network will activate.
How to get Aircel UPC, when SMS is not working or No Aircel Network
If you are in an area where Aircel mobile network is not working and you faced a problem in getting your Aircel UPC. In this case all you can do is to visit the nearest Aircel store to get your UPC. Or if you couldn’t find any nearby store, simply call customer care at 121 or 198 from your Aircel Number or 9782012345 from other mobile Network.