Hello guy’s, we all know Indian government makes mandatory to link Aadhaar card with mobile number and Bank account for everyone in India. Today here in this post i will tell you how to link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account Via YONO App.
State Bank of India providing four simple ways to its customers to link Aadhaar with SBI bank account. The final date to join Aadhaar with bank account is March 31, 2018 though there are speculations that the government is considering to further expand its deadline.
How To Link Aadhaar With SBI Bank Account
In this post, here i will tell you four easy step of Link Aadhaar card with your SBI bank account. Now check step by step are given below.
To Link Aadhaar with SBI bank account through SBI App:
1. Login with your details to SBI Anywhere App.
2. Click on the “Requests” option.
3. Then click on “Aadhaar”.
4. Goto “Aadhaar Linking”.
5. Now select your CIF from the given drop down list.
6. Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card details.
7. Confirm on the T&C and then submit.
8. You will then receive an SMS on the mobile number registered with the bank regarding the status of seeding.
Also Read …. Link Aadhaar With PNB Account
To Link Aadhaar card details through the SBI Internet Banking portal
1. Go to www.onlinesbi.com and login with your details
2. Then navigate to the option of “Link your Aadhaar number” under the “My Accounts”, showing on the left most panel of the interface screen.
3. On the very next page, select your account number and input the 12 digit Aadhaar number and then click on submit.
4. The last two digits of your registered mobile number will be shown to you.
5. The status of mapping done will be sent to your registered mobile number.
To Link Aadhaar card details through SBI ATM
1. For this you need to visit ayn SBI ATM.
2. Then swipe your ATM cum debit card and then enter your valid PIN.
3. From the menu select “Service – Registrations”.
4. Then select theAadhaar Registration.
5. Now select your account type (Savings/Checking) post which you will be required to enter your 12 digitAadhaar card number.
6. You will also be prompted to enter the same details again for confirmation.
7. You will then receive a confirmation SMS on the registered mobile number updating the status of seeding done.
To Link Aadhaar card details through the SBI Branch
1. For this you need to visit your nearest branch of SBI.
2. You need to carry a photocopy of theAadhaar card or the e-Aadhaar card
3. Fill in the Letter of Request to link the details.
4. Now submit the form with the photocopy of theAadhaarcard.
5. After the necessary verification, theAadhaar linking will be taken care by the respective branch.
6. You will also receive a confirmation SMS on the registered mobile number on the status of the Aadhaar card details seeding with your SBI account.